PNYCOMP36111Regular price 6,220.00 ฿ THB
The elegant design and color palette make this a board to be seen and ridden. This board is capable of skating downhill and is the perfect choice to practice your retro surf maneuvers.
From the creative mind of renowned surf artist, Andy Davis, we are proud to present the Tropica along with our full collaborative line of boards available now!
- For Beach Lines And Good Times 36" longboard is a cruiser’s dream with its strong and flexible deck.
- Built To Last Highest quality aluminium 7" Reverse Kingpin trucks, for enhanced manoeuvrability, control, and balance.
- Smooth Sailing Penny Wheels are speedy and soft, giving you the smoothest ride on every surface.
- Built For Speed Lightweight, high-speed, ABEC-7 bearings.
- Since Forever The original and the best.
- 36" deck with waffle non-slip deck
- 7" Reverse Kingpin A-grade 356 cast aluminium powder-coated trucks
- 66mm 78A polyurethane wheels
- Premium Abec 7 stainless steel bearings
- High tensile bolts
Did you know that Penny Skateboards come in five different sizes? The standard Penny 22", the slightly larger Penny 27”, the 32" Cruiser, the 29" Surfskate and the 36" Longboard. Regardless of their size, all Penny models are great for different skating styles.
Our 22” Penny is a great size for skaters looking for easy transportation and fits perfectly in our Penny Pouch Backpacks when you’re not skating. It’s also great for those younger Penny riders who are on the smaller side.
The 27” it is the ultimate all round skateboard. Commonly referred to as the “Nickel,” this board boasts the same great features as the 22” however its larger deck is great for perfecting new skate tricks or beginners looking for a little more stability.
Designed for the flat-day fun, the 29" Surfskate replicates the feeling of surfing the streets. This board is developed for skills progression, tight carves and pumping you’d normally get on a surfboard.
Our 32" cruiser is our most versatile board to date. The stiff nose and tail allow you to pop up curbs, grind a ledge, film your friends or just cruise the streets. With a shape and size modeled after the cruiser boards of decades past.
The Penny 36" Longboard is a cruiser’s dream. The classic, relaxed ride of your favorite Penny is now available in our longest board yet.